Temecula Half Marathon & 5K
- Go Green!
Please Visit Our Main Site TemeculaHalf.com
6th Annual Temecula Half Marathon & 5K Run/Walk in Wine Country
Serious athletes, novice runners, walkers, families, and wine lovers will all enjoy a day in this gorgeous area – whether you take a leisurely 3 mile walk or a challenging 13.1 mile run we promise you will take in amazing views in the Temecula hills and have all the fun you can handle! At the finish line, refresh with local winery and brewery’s libations. Get your friends together and sign up today — while supporting the Rose Again Foundation. One of the most scenic and challenging courses, when you cross that finish line you will have earned that glass of wine! Limited to only 2000 this year! Reserve your spot because we will sell out.
- Scenic Half Marathon or 5K Course
- Utility Finisher Medals
- Post Race Wine Tasting
- Signature Logo Glass
- Beautiful Post Race Celebration
- Fun Vendor Village w/Lots of Giveaways
- Tons of Raffles and Freebies
- Bragging Rights
- Awesome Extras
Event Location: Town Square Park, Murrieta, CA
The Temecula 5K course travels through scenic back country roads, while the Half Marathon out-and-back takes runners past vineyards and farmland. Both hilly, the 5K is an easier course, while the Half Marathon offers a hilly challenge. Remember, dirt roads are better on your joints. Temperatures are expected to be chilly at the start for this fall race, heating up to the 80s by midday. Bring cash if you want to drink a little extra. A portion of proceeds goes to the Rose Again Foundation.
The Rose Again Foundation seeks to provide a safe, loving and nurturing home-life experience and exceptional liberal arts education to orphaned and foster children. The money raised will be used to improve the lives of foster and orphaned children, the families who foster/adopt them and to aged-out foster young adults. For more information about the Rose Again Foundation, please check out their Facebook page on online at http://www.
Packet Pickup & Runner’s Expo
October 29, 2016, 10am–2pm @ Running Center in Temecula, CA. Kick off your race weekend at the Runner’s Expo where you can get your bib, check out the health and fitness exhibitors and demos, and enjoy a discount on running apparel at Running Center.
*Highly recommended if you want to sleep in later race morning and save your energy for the run!
All Half Marathon & 5K finishers will win a super cool bottle opener/key chain medal at the finish line. Awards will be given to males and females 3 deep in each age category in increments of 10 (0-10, 11-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+). Top 3 overall male/female winners will receive an award medal and first place male/female in both the Half Marathon and 5K will also receive $100 cash prize!
Event Day Times
Race day check-in- 6:00 a.m.
Half-Marathon race start – 7:15 a.m.
5K race start – 7:30 a.m.
Space is limited to 2000 so there may not be same day registrations available.
Category: Before 4/01 2016 4/01 – 6/01 2016 6/01 – 9/01 2016 9/01 – 10/26 2016 Packet Pickup and Race Day Half Marathon: $80 $85 $95 $105 $120 5K: $30 $35 $40 $45 $50
Temecula Half Extras!
Spectator Wine Tickets W/Logo Glass $15 Unisex Tech T $15 Ladies “I Run For Wine” Tank $15
Photos CLICK HERE2012
- We need you! If you don’t want to run but still want to participate, we would love to have more volunteers! You can make new friends, join in the fun, enjoy live music and be a part of a great event. Volunteers are a very important part of Temecula Half Marathon & 5K, without you it would not be possible to host a fun and safe race.
The Rose Again Foundation seeks to provide a safe, loving and nurturing home-life experience and exceptional liberal arts education to orphaned and foster children.
The money raised will be used to improve the lives of foster and orphaned children through financial education assistance, sports, arts, music, counseling services, family outings or any other need a family comes to us with.
For more information about the Rose Again Foundation, please check out their Facebook page on online at http://www.roseagainfoundation.org/
- Sandy Feet Events strives to provide eco-friendly events to the San Diego community. Below is just a glimpse into our efforts:
- Reduce paper waste by requiring at least 80% of total pre-registered race field to register online
- No mailing of paper registration forms
- Provide recycling bins at the event and recycle cardboard, paper, plastic and other materials
- Provide information to athletes about public transportation options and/or provide them with ride-share options on your website
- Offer a clothing and/or shoe recycling/reuse program (old running shoes and apparel can be recycled and/or contributed to charity organizations)
- Replace traditional race bags (AKA swag or goodie bags) with an online or virtual version. It eliminates the need and expense of printing, paper not to mention the plastic bags
- No single-use disposable plastic bottles for water or sports drink distributed at the finish line
- At least 80% of all marketing and participant communications facilitated through email or website updates instead of paper mail
- Reuse at least 80% of all signage for the event