San Diego Resolution Run 15K & 5K
- Go Green!
San Diego Resolution Run 5K & 15K
Take strides to reduce your carbon & physical footprint at the San Diego Resolution Run 5K & 15K at Mission Bay! A healthier you can mean a lighter you—and a lighter footprint. Get ready to shed a few of those holiday pounds and lighten the impact you leave on the earth both environmentally and physically, by running to Reduce Your Footprint!
We work hard to keep the Resolution Run’s impact low through earth-friendly race management practices. Plus, the Resolution Run benefits San Diego Roots Sustainable Food Project – a local, eco-friendly organization supporting a healthier San Diego food system.
Awards will be given for the first 3 male and female finishers in each age category (0-9, 10-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+). If for any reason you have to leave before your award is presented you can request to have your medal mailed to you after the race for $10, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, race distance, and place.
We will have an Elite Runner prize for the fastest Male and fastest Female. The winner from each gender group will receive $100 CASH!
All runners will receive this awesome “The time is NOW!” finisher medal to show off their achievement!
Race day registration – 6:30a.m.
15K race start – 7:30a.m.
5K race start – 8:00a.m.
Lil Tykes 100M Dash – 9:30a.m.
Packet Pick Up
Packet Pickup will be at Road Runner Sports San Diego, 5553 Copley Dr, San Diego, CA 92111 on Friday, January 6th from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
When you come out to Road Runner Sports to pick up your packet you will enjoy $10 off your purchase of $30 or more plus a chance to win a $250 shopping spree to the store!
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity if you can swing it to avoid long lines the morning of the race. However, there will also be day of race packet pickup and registration from 6:30am – 7:30am. Team captains can pick up for their team and participants can pick up for other runners.
Category: Before 10/01 Before 11/01 Before 12/01 Before 1/6 Details Adult 15k: $35 $40 $45 $50 16 and over Adult 5k: $25 $30 $35 $40 16 and over Youth 15k: $25 $25 $30 $30 15 and younger Youth 5k: $20 $20 $25 $25 15 and younger
Add-ons (in addition to race registration)
Unisex Long Sleeve Hooded T-Shirt – $20 ($25 on race weekend)
Women’s Tanks (Raspberry or Cancun) – $15 ($20 on race weekend)
Become a Sponsor!
Click here for the sponsor options and click here for the sponsor sign up form. You can pay by mail or make online payments for your sponsorship options here. Email email@example.com for questions.
Parking and Directions
There is ample parking in Mission Bay near Tecolote Shores Park. E. Mission Bay Drive will be closed between Sea World Drive and the Hilton. Please exit Clairemont Dr to access E Mission Bay Drive.
Looking for a place to stay?
Hilton Mission Bay room block coming soon.
The San Diego Resolution 15K and 5K supports the San Diego Roots Sustainable Food Project’s Wild Willow Farm & Education Center. San Diego Roots Sustainable Food Project is a growing network of citizens, farmers, chefs, gardeners, teachers, and students working to encourage the growth and consumption of regional food. From farm to fork, we focus awareness and work toward a more ecologically sound, economically viable and socially just food system in San Diego.
Sandy Feet Events strives to provide eco-friendly events to the San Diego community. Below is just a glimpse into our efforts:
- Reduce paper waste by requiring at least 80% of total pre-registered race field to register online
- No mailing of paper registration forms
- Provide recycling bins at the event and recycle cardboard, paper, plastic and other materials
- Provide information to athletes about public transportation options and/or provide them with ride-share options on your website
- Offer a clothing and/or shoe recycling/reuse program (old running shoes and apparel can be recycled and/or contributed to charity organizations)
- Replace traditional race bags (AKA swag or goodie bags) with an online or virtual version. It eliminates the need and expense of printing, paper not to mention the plastic bags
- No single-use disposable plastic bottles for water or sports drink distributed at the finish line
- At least 80% of all marketing and participant communications facilitated through email or website updates instead of paper mail
- Reuse at least 80% of all signage for the event